It’s been a while since we’ve made brownies here at the bakery and we’re starting to miss these soft moreish morsels! We thought it would be a great idea to share a new recipe with you to celebrate Father’s Day, so here’s our delicious Blondie recipe. These special Blondies are loaded with chunks of our Sweet N Salty Almond chocolate bar and packed with tons of almond goodness. They are easy and quick to make and perfect Father’s Day treat!
- 75 g coconut sugar
- 75 g raw cane sugar
- 40 g coconut oil melted
- 150 g smooth almond butter
- 60 g rice flour
- 60 g oat flour
- 190 g almond milk
- 3 bars Rhythm108 Sweet N Salty Almond chocolate
- Line and lightly grease 26 x 16 cm tin with baking paper and preheat the oven to 175° Celsius.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, melted coconut oil and almond butter until smooth.
- Add the flours and almond milk and continue to mix until the batter is smooth.
- Chop the Sweet N Salty Almond bars into chunks and fold into the mix.
- Pour into your prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin before turning out and cutting into squares.
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!
This recipe was created with love, by
Having worked as a lead pastry chef and baker, Daphne has a passion for pushing the boundaries - she creates beautiful recipes, bringing natural ingredients into the world of pastry and chocolate making, and making sure every recipe is as delicious as it is wholesome.