Field Sales Executive
UK - London/Southeast
About Rhythm 108
Crafted in Switzerland by our dedicated team of world-class pâtissiers and chocolatiers, our treats are perfect for when you are slowing down to take a ‘petite pause’.
Our chocolates and cookies are not only vegan; they are organic, gluten-free, palm-oil free and most importantly of all, they taste delicious! Don’t believe us, check out our 5-star customer reviews on retailer websites, it is why we are the leading vegan chocolate brand.
We believe small choices can add up to make a big difference in the world around us. If you believe in business for good, want to make an impact, and want to join one of the fastest-growing, most engaging, & exciting challenger consumer brands in FMCG, get in touch! Are you ready to make a difference?
Your role will be first and foremost to increase our distribution in the Out of Home channel, through securing new listings and ensuring greater and louder visibility for our brand. You will be making sure Rhythm 108 looks fabulous on shelf and implementing innovative displays (like our Swiss chalet - Yes we have a Swiss chalet to install in store!) to make Rhythm 108 look and feel like as great as our products taste! You’ll regularly speak to store owners, decision makers and managers and persuade them to be a part of our Consciously Crafted, Deliciously Swiss mission to do better for the planet and better for our communities. And finally, you’ll be our eyes, ears, and feet on the ground, always looking for opportunities to bring back that would increase visibility of our brand.
You will report to the Senior Business Development Manager but have a close working relationship with other sales and marketing team members. And there will be an opportunity for the right individual to develop their career quickly at Rhythm108!
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Delivering budgeted sales revenue through seeking out and winning new customers. You get visibility into the entire sales pipeline, from prospecting customers to setting new customers up, pushing that first order over the line, and servicing them.
- Supporting existing business by running samplings. You get to suggest ways in which you can bring the brand to life at site level and use your creativity in how to do this.
- Creating moments that make the brand memorable, especially with students, catering managers, office goers – you help make Rhythm 108 their favourite brand.
- Making sure our products are fully stocked in stores, positioned in the right place and pricing is correct – making sure we are more than just visible in stores, but the most visible!
- Updating admin and reports that are to do with your role.
- Attending and presenting at customer meetings, trade shows and other relevant events.
- Location - Field based, likely four days visiting customers and the remaining time either working from our office in Aldgate or home-based.
- Salary/Benefits – Competitive salary and package including medicash health and dental benefits, fantastic new office with modern facilities and, of course, unlimited chocolate!
- An international work environment, with some of our team based in Switzerland (at our very own bakery!)
- People orientated, not shy from quickly developing rapport with anyone
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a small business environment, with a desire to play an active role in the growth of the company
- Lively, energetic, with a positive can-do attitude especially in challenging situations
- Resilient and tenacious
- Passion for food and sustainability
- 1-2 years experience in sales
does it sound
We’ve been waiting to hear from you!
Get a coffee and a treat , fire up that laptop and as we like to say Savour La Petite Pause - and apply to email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.