Moist, nutty and moreish –especially when you add our Rhythm108 Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Bar to the mix! We add a tiny bit of gum guar to give the cake a little extra hold, but if you prefer a crumblier cake you can omit this.
- 180 g oat flour
- 150 g ground hazelnuts
- 160 g coconut flower sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 g gum guar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180 g almond milk
- 80 g coconut oil melted
- 3 Rhythm108 Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Bars
- Mix together the flour, ground hazelnuts, sugar, baking powder, gum guar and salt.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to dry ingredients along with the almond milk. Stir well.
- Cut the Hazelnut Praline Bars into 12 equal pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C fan and grease a muffin tray with coconut oil (or line with cupcake cases)
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture into each mould or cupcake case, add a chunk of the chopped-up Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Bar and cover with another small spoonful of cake mixture.
- Once the oven has reached the correct temperature bake the individual cakes for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before turning upside down to remove from the muffin tray.
- Once cold decorate with melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts or make our Dark Chocolate Ganache* and pipe onto the top of each mini cake before sprinkling with crushed hazelnuts.
For every recipe we have a matching Spotify playlist to bake along to. Here is this week’s baking soundtrack!
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!