With the addition of our limited edition Rhythm108 Chocolate Orange bars, these soft gooey brownies are zesty and spiced –perfect for this time of year! We’ve also added a typical French spice called pain d’epices for extra mulled wine festive flavour!
SEASONAL MULLED WINE BROWNIES
- 140 g whole oat flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 200 g coconut sugar
- 80 g coconut oil melted
- Zest of 1 orange or ¾ tsp orange zest powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- a pinch of clove powder
- a pinch of anise powder
- 200 g chocolate we used 67% cocoa solids, vegan and sweetened with coconut flower sugar
- 240 g almond milk or plant milk of your choice
- 3 x Rhythm108 Chocolate Orange Swiss Dark Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan.
- Grease a rectangular baking tin (26 x 16 cm) with coconut oil.
- Gently heat the dark chocolate over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- In a large bowl mix the coconut sugar with the melted coconut oil.
- Add the melted chocolate to the sugar and coconut oil.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the oat flour, cocoa powder and spice and gently mix to combine.
- Gradually add the almond milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the chopped-up chocolate orange bar and mix gently.
- Transfer the brownie batter to your prepared baking tin and bake for 30 minutes at 160°C.
For every recipe we have a matching Spotify playlist to bake along to. Here is this week’s baking soundtrack!
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!