A crusty-from-the-outside and gooey-from-the-inside blondie, filled with delicious almond butter for that perfect nutty vanilla taste. A simple recipe, with only 20 minutes preparation time – but everyone’s favourite.
Serving Size and Time:
Serving size: 6 people
Time: 35 minutes (including bake time)
– 2/3 cup almond butter
– 1/3 cup coconut milk
– 3/4 cup coconut flower sugar
– 1 cup oat flour
– 1/4 tsp soda bicarb
– a pinch of salt
– 2 large pinches vanilla bean powder
– 1 handful of chocolate chips (we used vegan, made with coconut flower sugar)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg. C.
- Grease a baking tin with any oil of choice (we greased with coconut).
- Mix the liquid ingredients in 1 bowl.
- Seive the dry ingredients into a 2nd bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients slowly into the liquid ones, and mix in.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a baking tin.
- We baked for 25 minutes, but keep checking incase your oven needs a little less or more time!