TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is 108 Foods Limited, 18 Rue du Pre-Salomon, 1242 Satigny, Switzerland.
- Prize: Three winners and one guest each will be invited to take part in a chocolate masterclass hosted by Rhythm 108 at the Langham Hotel, Marylebone London, on November 1st, 2021. Prize award requires compliance with the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules.
- Who can enter: The promotion is open to all residents of the UK and Northern Ireland (unfortunately we cannot offer this to those living outside of these countries for this event), aged 18 years or older. This excludes the promoter’s employees or contractors, and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- How to enter: No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter, scan the relevant QR code or go directly to the form via rhythm108.com/win-a-masterclass webpage, providing your full name, email address, daytime phone number and answer the
entry questions correctly. Incorrect answers will not be entered for the promotion.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00am BST on the 26th August 2021.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59pm BST on the 30th September 2021.
- Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only electronic form entries completed on the rhythm108.com/win-a-masterclass webpage will be accepted. Entries sent via email or post will not be accepted.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree: a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize. Winners may opt out of this at any time.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to the use of their likeness in photography and videography from the event on the Rhythm 108 website, and its affiliates and partners, and in future promotions and publicity without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The winning entrants will be the first 3 correct entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
- The promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by email.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted or is non-responsive within 14 days of the promotion’s closing date, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up.
- If a winner is unable to attend the Masterclass on the booked time (to be advised) and date of November 1st 2021, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up.
- There is no cash alternative, and the prize will not be transferable.
- The promoter will not cover the cost of travel to the Masterclass or accommodation.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. This includes changes in Covid restrictions in line with UK government advice and legislation.
- In the event of cancellation or amendment of the prize due to changes in Covid restrictions and legislation, the promoter is not liable to compensate any costs incurred by the prize winners in relation to the prize event. This includes travel and accommodation costs.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incorrect, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, fraudulent activities or otherwise.
- The promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participants arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
CONTINUE TO FOLLOW
Join our mailing list to get exclusive discounts, and be the first to hear about new launches!