These Hazelnut Praline Tiramisu and Mini Cheesecake recipes feature our fully filled Hazelnut Praline Biscuits, that come without the palm oil, excessive sugar or additives. And they’re made with wholesome oats and coconut oil. But the best about them: They make your tiramisu or cheesecake even more indulgent. Give it a try!
- 230 g dairy free butter
- 420 ml dairy free whippable double cream
- 1,5 tsp vanilla paste
- 75 g icing sugar
- 2 tsp espresso powder/granules
- 120 ml boiling water
- Glug of rum (optional)
- 2 bags Rhythm 108 Vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Praline Biscuits
- Cacao/cocoa powder to dust
- In a large bowl use an electric whisk to cream the butter, then add the double cream, vanilla paste and whisk again.
- Add the icing sugar and whisk for 2 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine the espresso powder and boiling water and leave to cool whilst the mixture in the fridge sets.
- If using some rum, add it to the coffee mixture and combine.
- Dunk half of the biscuits in the cooled coffee mixture then line the bottom of a small dish. You may need to cut some biscuits in half to make them fit. Check before dunking.
- Spread ½ of the cream over top using a piping bag or spatula, and then dunk the remaining ½ of the biscuits in the coffee and place on top.
- Pipe or spread the remaining cream over the top, then dust with cacao powder.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours. Slice and enjoy.
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!
This recipe was created with love, by
Luce Hosier is a food blogger and recipe developer, specialising in vegan recipes with a healthier twist.