Almond & Sea Salt Rocky Road Bites
Freya Cox has come up with this fabulous sweet and salty take on the classic rocky road, featuring our wonderfully crunchy Almond Biscotti and our ever-popular Almond and Sea Salt Chocolate bar.
It’s a quick, no bake recipe that is great for making a batch of treats for the family or for putting together a jar of homemade bites to gift to a friend.
Almond Sea Salt Rocky Road
- 1 x 33g Bar of Rhythm 108 Almond Sea Salt Chocolate
- 1 x 135g Bag of Rhythm 108 Almond biscuits
- 150 g vegan butter block
- 100 g golden syrup
- 30 g cocoa powder + extra for dusting at the end
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 50 g roasted flaked almonds
- Grease and line a 20cm square tin with parchment paper, leaving a slight over hang to help release later.
- Place the vegan butter, golden syrup and chopped up almond & Sea Salt Bar into a pan over a medium low heat. Stir until the butter and chocolate have melted and the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl, then add in the salt and cocoa powder until fully combined.
- Break the biscuits roughly into smaller chunks, then add to the melted butter and chocolate mixture along with the flaked almonds. Stir until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed and fully covered in the chocolate mixture.
- Place the mixture into the lined tin and leave in the fridge to set for at least an hour or until completely set.
- Cut into 36 small rocky road bites. Place the remaining cocoa powder in a small bowl, then toss each bite until fully covered in cocoa. Place into jars for gifts!
- 1-2" hours rest time.
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!
This recipe was created with love, by
British Bake off star Freya Cox is an expert baker, making mouth-watering plant based desserts that are just as indulgent and delicious as any other. Freya will be showcasing her skills in a series of bakes over the coming months, so keep an eye out for even more delicious treats.