Taste Chocoline, the latest creation from Rhythm 108 and let yourself be seduced by these easy-to-make truffle Chocolines.
- 150 g Rhythm Hazelnut Truffle Bar Chocolate (1.5 bars)
- 175 ml full fat canned coconut milk (hardened milk at the top of the can)
- 200 g Rhythm Chocoline
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g crushed hazelnuts or nuts of choice
- Should your canned coconut milk not have solidified, place it into the fridge until it has.
- Melt the rhythm hazelnut truffle chocolate and add to a large bowl along with the hardened coconut milk, Chocoline, cocoa powder and salt.
- Use an electric whisk to combine until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Place into the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- Should the mixture be too runny, add extra cocoa powder to thicken.
- Roll the truffles in crushed nuts and place into the fridge for 20-30 minutes before eating.
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!