Fall is the time to bake delicious cakes to warm our little hearts. And with our Hazelnut Praline chocolate bars, you’ll never run out of ideas!
- 240 ml Soy Milk - or non-dairy milk of your choice, at room temperature
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar - or lemon juice or white vinegar
- 220 g Plain Flour
- 200 g Caster Sugar
- 1,5 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 80 ml VegetableOil
- 1 Rhythm108 Hazelnut Chocolate Bar 33g
- 125 g Vegan butter
- 250 g Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes to curdle the milk.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder for 40 seconds until evenly combined.
- Pour the milk mixture, oil, and vanilla extract onto the flour.
- Whisk it all together!
- Divide the batter evenly into the 12 cupcake liners, filling up to 2/3 full, not more!
- Bake at 180°C for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- For the chocolate icing, cream the butter and icing sugar together until very light and fluffy. Melt the hazelnut bar, either in the microwave or over a bain marie, then add this along with the vanilla to the buttercream and mix until fully combined and a smooth icing is formed.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes in the pan, then cool completely on a rack before cutting a hole out the middle of the cupcake, piping some of the frosting in the middle and decorating the top!
from a small bakery nestled on the foothills of the Swiss Alps, we use our creativity and patisserie skills to reinvent your favourite, most indulgent treats with wholesome and nutritious ingredients, so you never have to miss out on the fun!